اسم ( noun )
• : تعریف: one who seeks to avenge a crime or injury or punish a criminal without legal authority or due process.
- Many fear the neighborhood watch group includes a few vigilantes who will take justice into their own hands.
1. We simply will not tolerate vigilante groups on our streets.
2. Traditionally, vigilante groups have found greater favour on the political right.
3. The growth of such vigilante gangs has worried community leaders, police and politicians.
4. How is that different from a vigilante lynch mob?
5. Many a bunch of vigilante bully-boys would have worked them over into lumps of fillet steak, twitching and staining the carpet.
6. As such it means that vigilante heroes, nomatterhow good, are not the stuff of which Christians are made.
7. Most anywhere else, vigilante is a bad word.
8. Armed vigilante groups fight back against the gangs, adding to a vicious circle of violence.
9. Some had suggested forming vigilante groups to try to remove the travellers.
10. He had spearheaded an increasingly violent vigilante campaign against vice in Islamabad.
11. The vigilante has found particular popularity amongst regular players here.
12. The subway vigilante in New York was in the media for weeks.
13. Another is that of a protagonist as a vigilante hero.
14. Where the psycho vigilante killer continues his daily strung out.
15. Here again, the vigilante stalking survey's 1 person in a hundred is not out of line.
partisan, guerilla, vigilante, guerrilla