• native or resident of the country georgia in asia; native or resident of the state of georgia (usa); writer whose works pertain to the georgian literary movement
• of king george; of or pertaining to the country georgia in asia or its inhabitants; of or pertaining ot the state of georgia (usa); pertaining or relating to the literary movement of the early 20th century poetry that preferred traditional styles
• official language of georgia (country in europe)
• georgian is used in britain to describe the eighteenth century and the style of architecture and the arts that was popular at the time.
• citizen of georgia (state in the former soviet union)