• aluminum, type of metal; (british) can, aluminum container
• preserve, can; plate with tin
• of aluminum, made from aluminum
• can (made of tin) for preserved food; (us navy slang) a destroyer
• strong paper made of aluminum with a silver color used in the kitchen
• metal cap, cap made from tin
• cottage made from metal
• can opener, instrument for opening canned goods
• a tin-opener is a tool used for opening tins of food.
• steel or sheet iron covered with thin coating of tin
• (informal) inferior; small-time; inferior in quality, cheap, two-bit; paltry
• small inexpensive wind instrument similar to a recorder, fipple flute
• (british) pan used for baking
• a cake tin is a metal container with a lid, which you put a cake into in order to keep it fresh.
• a cake tin is also a metal container which you bake a cake in.
• tin covered with a thin layer of zinc
• soldier's eating utensils