1. Girls with ADHD tend to show inattention, while boys show lack of impulse control.
2. Results ADHD and CD patients presented irregular CNV wavefrom, especi ally CD patients.
3. Raising a child with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is an incredible challenge for parents because of the child's noncompliant, overactive, and demanding behavior.
4. Conclusion 1 . ADHD children are easy to complicated with behavioral problems.
5. Molecular genetic findings on ADHD have mainly arisen from function.
6. Objective To study the difference of RET proto-oncogene mutation between Hirschsprung's disease (HD) and allied disorders of Hirschsprung's disease (ADHD).
7. The marketing of newer ADHD drugs like Aderall XR and Strattera to adults and older kids is pushing up use, experts said.
8. ADHD is like a slide projector.
9. Children with ADHD - mostly boys - constantly fidget and struggle to concentrate.
10. Objective Methylphenidate is recommended as a first-line modality for treating attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
11. Kids who were "unteachable" due to ADHD and stress, are now sitting quietly meditating. Hopefully this will save many children before they have been attacked by the negative forces.
12. Objective To compare the efficacy and tolerability of methylphenidate extended-release tablets (OROS MPH) and placebo in treating children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
13. The great news is in recent years there has been a rapid growth of scientific studies which have significantly advanced understanding of the pathophysiology and psychopharmacology of ADHD.
14. Medications such as methylphenidate can be quite effective in treating children with ADHD.
15. Even if drugs are used, experts say children ADHD also need other help.