1. Nearly 90 % of candidates achieved A-E grades at A-level this year.
2. AE Kaiser effect tests on oriented core at depth of 294 m were carried out.
3. Breakage occurs in the reversal period with abnormal AE and diminishing value of chaotic attractor.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
5. The prepolymer blending with AE resin can increase dramatically its toughness and tack of prepreg under room temperature.
6. Ordered neural network(ONN) is applied to prediction of anode effect(AE) in aluminium electrolysis cell.
7. After the analysis of the updating condition for index table and probability interval, an optimized algorithm based on partial parallel scheme was presented for arithmetic encoder(AE) in JPEG2000.
8. The Garou ae designed for battle is certainly well founded.
9. If Chinese Government successfully become ae mumber of WTO, foreign banking will compete with Chinese banking for limited capital resource.
10. Using acoustic emission instrument, the AE activities of the F-12 fiber wound composite case in hydraulic test are monitored under a lower pressure approximated to 43% of its designed burst pressure.
11. Acoustic emission ( AE ) is a new method for cutting tool condition monitoring.
12. TOPIC: Do you ae or disagree with the following statement? AAA. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
13. Synthetic hexaploid wheat between between T. turgidum and Aegilops tauschii have played an important role in introgressing desirable traits from T. turgidum and Ae. tauschii into bread wheat.
14. There was sure nucleo-cytoplasmic heterosis between Ae. squarrosa L. cytoplasm and wheat cell nucleus.
15. AE : Those are deep issues to delve into.