1. In addition, apoptosis did occur in AEC isolated from TNF KO mice following LPS stimulation.
2. The AEC should suggest changes in the regional plan by law whenever the situation warrants.
3. Sub-band Adaptive Filtering (SAF) algorithm is a major method to deal with the acoustic echo cancellation (AEC) problem with long reverberation time.
4. AEC engine components are developed to answer all calls for quality engine parts for heavy machineries.
5. Li Shui, after examining an end, AEC will allot construction license to stage power company.
6. AEC is implemented by adaptive filter.
7. The traditional method applies AEC ( adaptive echo cancel ) technology to solving the first problem.
8. Such requests can be routed through AEC or directly through VUG.
9. TGCM consists of Algorithm Executing Component ( AEC ) and Intelligent Learning Component ( ILC ).
10. The AEC will not confirm reports of an impending atomic test.
11. A pre-column derivatization method for the determination of oligosaccharides based on a labeling reagent 3-amino-9-ethylcarbazole (AEC) was proposed.
12. The amniotic epithelial cells ( AEC ) are formed from epiblasts on the 8 th day after fertilization.
13. Firstly it reviews and compares the two major ways to achieve echo cancellation, which are the acoustic echo canceller (AEC)and acoustic echo suppressor (AES) in frequency domain.
14. Article 61 The AEC may order anyone violating the obligations of performance and nonperformance of protection control provided for in this law, to amend within a limited time.