1. the abstraction of money from the company's account
دزدیدن پول از حساب شرکت
2. The children are trying to get the abstraction of the juice from an orange.
3. After the abstraction of the juice from the orange, only a tasteless pulp is left.
4. She was gazing in abstraction at the far corner of the room.
5. The idea of redness is an abstraction.
6. His abstraction was so deep that he did not eat for two days.
7. The meaningless abstraction bespattered political and theoretical books.
8. "Third World" is an abstraction, a form of shorthand.
9. She rocked the baby gently, gazing in abstraction at the flickering fire.
10. In practical curatorial terms the abstraction of software is, in any event, something of a pseudo-problem.
11. Reflective abstraction is internal thought or reflection based on available knowledge.
12. Among other things, they remind you that abstraction had its roots in spirituality.
13. Abstraction is a wonderful property of the human mind, which has given rise both to language and to modern science.
14. Reflective abstraction always involves an abstraction from a lower level to a higher level.
15. Some refuted the differentiation between abstraction and figuration.