1. He has sown coffee on part of his acreage.
2. About 70% of the cocoa acreage is treated with insecticide.
3. The aim is to increase the forestry acreage by 60% by the end of the decade.
4. What is the acreage of the farm?
5. He has a very large acreage under the plough.
6. Corn acreage pushed into first place.
7. Nor would all the additional acreage have been possible without those crops of tobacco from the 1930s onward.
8. The acreage set aside is one of the largest for species protected by the federal Endangered Species Act.
9. Its acreage expanded quickly as a response to demand fuelled by the emergence of the automobile industry.
10. In all 34% of this acreage was cut twice - mainly in Cumbria, Leicestershire and parts of Derbyshire.
11. Total acreage in Bucks is about 387 Harvey said.
12. The plant and its surrounding acreage stretch as far as the eye can see.
13. The organization seeking that desert acreage?
14. Despite corn acreage increasing by ten percent last year, nitrogen fertilizer sales dropped by more than ten percent.
15. The army use a large acreage in the northern sector of the Pentlands as a training area and rifle range.