1. although he was tired he went to see his mother
با آنکه خسته بود به دیدار مادرش رفت.
2. although i am old, hold me tight in your arms one night. . .
گرچه پیرم تو شبی تنگ در آغوشم گیر. . .
3. although i am old, hold me tightly in your arms for one night. . .
گرچه پیرم تو شبی سخت در آغوشم گیر. . .
4. although insulted, she refrained from answering
با آنکه مورد توهین قرار گرفته بود از پاسخ دادن خودداری کرد.
5. mehri kept her coat on, although it was very hot
مهری کت خود را درنیاورد هرچند که هوا خیلی گرم بود.
6. they take after their father, although they are not tall as he is
آنها به پدرشان رفتهاند گو آنکه به قد بلندی او نیستند.
7. Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
8. Although it rains, throw not away your watering pot.
9. No man knows when he shall die, although he knows he must die.
10. Although I poured it carefully, I still managed to spill some.
11. I like her, although I could cheerfully throttle her at times .
12. Although there is no overt hostility, black and white students do not mix much.
13. He went through with his plan although all his friends advised him to abandon it.
14. Although she is very poor, she has not lost her dignity.
15. Although we still depict nostalgic snow scenes on Christmas cards, winters are now very much warmer.
16. They are generous although they are poor.
17. Although officially a dependent territory the island is effectively autonomous.