1. I did a bit of fencing while I was at college.
2. My mother's a bit of an eccentric.
3. I have a bit of a fever.
4. I always fry potatoes in hot fat with a bit of onion.
5. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
6. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
7. There's been a bit of trouble at the office.
8. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
9. I'm sure he'll come with a bit of persuading.
10. A bit of grit had got into my eye.
11. A bit of music will help you relax.
12. Try to inject a bit of enthusiasm into your performance.
13. We had a bit of hard luck this season.
14. You want a car with a bit of oomph.