1. his mistake abashed him
اشتباهش او را شرمسار کرد.
2. she was easily abashed
او زود خجالتی میشد.
3. The girl was abashed by the laughter of her classmates.
4. He said nothing but looked abashed.
5. His boss's criticism left him feeling rather abashed.
6. If so, I am not abashed.
7. He looked abashed, uncomfortable.
8. They sat around and listened with abashed smiles as Carlo Marx read them his apocalyptic, mad poetry.
9. Your kindness quite abashed me.
10. She looked rather abashed.
11. Both girls fixed their eyes on the ground, abashed.
12. Her kindness quite abashed me.
13. The young men were happy, but a little abashed by all the magnificence.
14. He mumbled unintelligibly and looked abashed.