1. the abatement of mutual hatred
کاهش انزجار متقابل
2. The main obstacle to the widespread use of abatement techniques is the significant and variable national costs which are incurred.
3. Initially, the Government accepted that the 5 percent abatement would also be lifted from other short-term benefits when these became taxable.
4. But they are no longer insisting that carbon abatement is none of their affair.
5. For bank system abatement peripheral environment influence.
6. A bag filter for dust abatement at the discharge point should be provided.
7. Conclusion The monitoring and noise - abatement measures in ICU are necessary and effective.
8. Form 843 Tax Abatement – The tax abatement strategy is very creative.
9. Moreover, the abatement of a transverse pressure gradient will be beneficial for decreasing transverse flow losses.
10. But this is exactly what the abatement movement aimed to do.
11. The stronger the abatement actions are, the higher the macroeconomic cost of per unit emission reduction would be.
12. The Laureate also has a 421A tax abatement that keeps common charges reasonable and enhances the perceived value.
13. This is a pity, because noise abatement really is a good cause, and it is likely to be discredited if it gets to be . . .
14. Practical ways of smoke abatement and dedusting and consumption Lawering in medium mini furnace at present are provided.
15. Third, the costs of abatement are large.