1. to abet the commission of a crime
در ارتکاب جرم شریک بودن
2. He was abetted in these illegal activities by his wife.
3. He abetted the thief in robbing the bank.
4. His accountant had aided and abetted him in the fraud.
5. She stands accused of aiding and abetting the bombing.
6. He was arraigned for criminally abetting a traitor.
7. Three tax inspectors were accused of aiding and abetting the men charged with fraud.
8. Aided and abetted by two glasses of wine, he became very sentimental.
9. He was abetted in the deception by his wife.
10. He was arraigned on charges of aiding and abetting terrorists.
11. Both were accused of aiding and abetting the transfer abroad of ￡ 6m of St Piran assets in breach of the undertaking.
12. The Shawnees, abetted by southern Creeks, were seeking to stem the surge of expansion into their hinterlands.
13. They were abetted by a partisan police force.
14. Activist tendencies aid and abet stage having experiences.
15. Lots of power, abetted by good response from the switching systems, makes for an extremely useable rig.