1. The issue regards to the nature of the abettor is the relationship between the abettors and the executants, which occupies the foundational status of the theory of abettor.
2. Ellen R. Sauerbrey, an abettor abstruseary of state, told agents on Wednesday that the antiterrorism provisions had praccidented the United States from reclearing 500 Burmese this fiscal year.
3. The abettor theory is one important part of the common crime theory. The study to the abettor crime has important academic value and judicial practice signification.
4. Difference between attempted crime of an abettor and attempted crime of a single criminal is obvious, and it also differs from attempted crime of executor in a joint crime.
5. There is no existence of one-side abettor in practice and it can be punished directly as abettor prescribed in law.
6. And it is inadvisable to criminate the abettor separately by the aspect of legislation and judicature.
7. Abettor is not only with serious social harm, but also a hard issue in the whole theory of criminal law .
8. We should judge relation about abettor and the surplus behavior of perpetrator in joint offence refers on the basis of different conditions.
9. The abettor of our country has tri - nature: independency, dependency and unique nature. Independency is leading.
10. As for the abettor, only there is any overlapping between the abettor and the person who accepts the instigation, could it be judged as the attempted instigation.
11. The author thought that the joint negligence principal offender theory can be established, and the negligence abettor or the negligence assist offender is untenable.
12. Accordingly, it becomes difficult to explain the problems like the intention of an abettor, solicitation actions and targets in Internet solicitation.
13. To determine whether an organization criminal with a different division, an executive criminal, an abettor or an accessary is an accomplice or an executive beyond the limit, we must make. . .
14. Meanwhile, some fresh changes have taken place in the act of abettor and auxiliary accomplice, due to the . . .
15. Meanwhile, some fresh changes have taken place in the act of abettor and auxiliary accomplice, due to the frontier technology in the context of cyber space.