1. The death penalty has recently been abolished in our state.
اخیراً مجازات اعدام در ایالت ما مُلغی شده است
2. We abolished numerous laws which didn't serve any purpose in this decade.
ما قوانین متعددی را که هیچ کاربردی در این دهه نداشت لغو کردیم
3. My school has abolished final exams altogether.
مدرسه ام امتحانات آخر ترم را به کلی برچیده است
4. it is possible to unify the world and abolish war
یکپارچه کردن جهان و بر اندازی جنگ امکان پذیر است.
5. Many teachers wish to abolish the cane.
6. Some MPs want to abolish the tax altogether.
7. The government is planning to abolish subsidies to farmers.
8. Do abolish this kind of bad evil.
9. The following year Parliament voted to abolish the death penalty for murder.
10. It is better to begin abolishing serfdom from above than to wait for it to begin to abolish itself from below.
11. We must abolish the green currency system and the MCAs altogether.
12. The new contracts would also abolish the current 12-month redundancy notice.
13. The solution is to abolish drug patents and publicly fund medical research, thus entirely removing the profit consideration.
14. No. 17 198 proposed to abolish manslaughter by gross negligence.
15. Can you abolish the Department of Agriculture?
16. We will abolish the poll tax Labour will abolish the poll tax immediately.
17. Abolish the present inheritance tax and make recipients pay on gifts above a certain band as income.