1. Hypertensive disorder complicating pregnancy, ICP, placenta previa, placental abruption, uterus with scar, GDM, hydramnios, bigeminal pregnancy were the risk factors of preterm birth .
2. Absence of sonographic evidence abruption does not completely exclude abruption.
3. Methods Seventeen cases of placental Abruption from March 200to the March 2006 were reviewed retrospectively.
4. Abstract Thirty cases of placental abruption detected by ultrasonography and confirmed after delivery were retrospectively reviewed.
5. By freezing chitosan - gelatin complex induced phasic abruption, the porous and ventilative sponge of chitosan - gelatin was made.
6. Objective : To analyze the manifestation of placental abruption and the significance of ultrasonography examination.
7. Objective To investigate the therapy of placenta abruption and the measures to improve the outcome of perinatology.
8. Conclusion: The diagnosis of placental abruption depends on not only ultrasonography but also manifestation and history.
9. Objective:To Study of distinction between ultrasonography and clinical pathologic diagnose in abruption placentae.
10. The fetal loss includes abortion during pre-embryonic and embryonic periods, fetal death, fetal intrauterine growth restriction and possible placental abruption.
11. Trauma patients with no uterine contraction activity, usually do not have abruption, while patients with greater than one contraction per 10 minutes (6 per hour) have a 20% incidence of abruption.
12. Although the bacteria were not detected in lung, the pathologic changes were obvious such as abruption of microvilli from bronchiole and the necrosis area in lung.
13. Objective: To evaluate the cause, danger, prevention and treatment of placental abruption.
14. The placenta demonstrated aery large bleed, consistent with an abruption.