1. he left the room abruptly
ناگهان اتاق را ترک کرد.
2. i had to apply the brakes abruptly
مجبور شدم غفلتا ترمز کنم.
3. Abruptly the group ahead of us came to a standstill.
4. He should not brake the car abruptly on an icy road.
5. Her next remark abruptly terminated the conversation.
6. She left the room abruptly without explanation.
7. I was abruptly notified that a half - hour speech was expected of me.
8. The ground falls away abruptly to the right.
9. The talks ended abruptly when one of the delegations walked out in protest.
10. The advantage abruptly turned against them.
11. The road ends abruptly in a drop to the sea.
12. The moment was abruptly shattered by the sound of Mia's loud voice.
13. The sky darkened abruptly.
14. He stopped abruptly and looked my way.