1. C - T - ABS abstractive algorithm transforms ? ? - expression to SKI - expression, which is the theoretical foundation of functional programming . . .
2. For abstractive functions in art: to get closer to whom we cannot get close to.
3. In abstractive, personal information data is an identical attribute system, which is connected with certain individual to represent the individual characteristics.
4. Teacher's professional standards could not be too high, abstractive, extensive, general or unclear.
5. Because the trade strategy is abstractive, it makes the reference necessary. The third part comments on the development situation of trade strategy in American, Japanese, Brazilian and our country.
6. Only we obtain the capacity of abstractive thinking, can we cognize the objection and the painting more essentially and deeply.
7. This image also takes on an abstractive shape of an oil lamp set which has long been used as a symbol of modern nursing.
8. Fraotal is one of tne mot abstractive subjects Based on fractal, this paper advances an approach of simulating the growth of plants. Its effectiveness is examined by program.
9. As a result, the difficulty in understanding this abstractive problem can be made lessened.
10. The course of abstract and generalize is just the course of managing the abstractive thinking, and is also the course of form our art languages and art symbols.
11. Laborer's level discrepancy reflected by the transition from " abstractive person" to "specific person" should be the theory foundation of reconstruction of dismissal wage system.
12. Among the contrast of colors it is obviously different abstractive geometry pattern impact become strong message.
13. Even if realistic paintings is also the works that artists manage abstractive thinking.
14. Firstly, purified philosophy as we are saying means the most abstractive universality of philosophy which is the main symbol different from positive science and the preferrence of philosophy.
15. It will be beneficial for your social activities if you are good-looking, because your good appearance makes you more abstractive.