1. It is hard to think abstractly in these conditions.
2. Also abstractly introduced is the relevant knowledge of UML and iterative development.
3. He described his idea abstractly, without any illustrative examples.
4. Abstractly he accepted the possibility that his sister was misbehaving.
5. Can we talk about success abstractly?
6. You must first describe your problem abstractly, in terms of fundamental structures and properties.
7. The book texts exist abstractly, independent of form.
8. This paper also describes abstractly distributed multistep intrusion scenario modeling based on BNF.
9. We analysis the course content of "Architectonics" abstractly, the important knowledge spot is extracted as the courseware module to integrate the online learning system.
10. Like a lot of people who inherit or marry wealth, Straus viewed money abstractly.
11. The Riemann sphere still describes the array of physically distinct possibilities, but now only abstractly.
12. His suit was disheveled, his shoes caked with mud; his hands moved abstractly before him.
13. Do not offend me, otherwise I one fist hits you very abstractly.
14. Now the problem arises: How am I to change, not abstractly, the relationship that is now based on self-centred pursuits and pleasures?