1. he is academically qualified
او از نظر علمی واجد شرایط است.
2. Girls tend to do better academically in single-sex schools than in co-educational ones.
3. He found the course academically challenging.
4. He wasn't very well qualified academically but had a lot of experience.
5. You have to do well academically to get into medical school.
6. He failed to shine academically but he was very good at sports.
7. She's very bright, but she's not academically inclined.
8. Academically, this is one of the country's top school districts.
9. He played the field academically.
10. Their natural children are very well qualified academically - they only played tennis - but my brother and I were into sport.
11. Equally, it had made entry to the place academically more competitive.
12. He is academically gifted.
13. These were students who needed help, academically and in all the other ways that City College students needed help.
14. Senior power forward Tony Moore became academically ineligible, then left school.
15. But I was hanging in there academically.