1. Distances between hydrogen-bonding acceptor and donor atoms are given in A. Five carboxyl groups in this cluster are buried inside the protein.
2. Donor and acceptor compounds are differentiated by the direction of the electron transfer to or from the carbon layers.
3. D . To use nitrate as electron acceptor in the electron transport chain during respiration.
4. Capable of using О2 as terminal electron acceptor in the respiratory chain.
5. Boron is one of acceptor elements in polycrystalline silicon solar cells, which can influence the photo voltaic efficiency and stability of a solar cell.
6. the acceptor or the drawee is declared bankrupt according to law or is ordered to stop business activities for violation of law.
7. Furthermore, the conjugated polymer acceptor and D - A double cable polymer photovoltaic materials were also introduced briefly.
8. The effects of parameters such as temperature, acceptor density, and activation rate on channel depth a, pinch off voltage are studied.
9. Radiation Recombination 、 Iradiation Recombination 、 Donor 、 Acceptor 、 Exciton 、 Phonon 、 Photon 、 Polarition. . . .
10. Otherwise, the acceptor or the payer shall bear the civil liabilities arising therefrom.
11. If the bill as a non-drawer, acceptor or indorser signature of the party's share has, until the contrary is proved, be presumed that the person on grounds of effective and unconditional delivery.
12. However, the acceptor or the payer shall still remain liable to the bearer.
13. In any other case, if the payor or acceptor can be found, then to make the best of their tips, or at his last known place of business premises or place of residence tips.
14. M acceptor suppressions and anticholinergic drugs such as anisodamine can abate these symptoms.
15. This process involves the addition of microorganisms, nutrients and an electron acceptor into the saturation zone of a contaminated aquifer.