1. This will mean an increase in the average access time of 0. 0014R.
2. The 40 megabyte hard disk has an average access time of 2 9 milliseconds.
3. In order to do this with the minimum access time, random access files are necessary.
4. The access time of SRAM is 15 ns by optimizing the system.
5. Generally, the memory hierarchy follows the access time with the fast CPUregisters at the top and the slow hard drive at the bottom.
6. To reduce the average access time of queries and provide maximal requests, a novel scheduling strategy for multi-item broadcast is proposed.
7. Data that needs to have subsecond access time.
8. Sort the list by access time!
9. A fast access time is achieved by using six-transistor CMOS memory cell, latched sense amplifier, and high-speed decoder circuit.
10. CPU logic is usually faster than main memory access time, with the result that processing speed is limited primarily by the speed of main memory.
11. Access time is the sum of seek time and rotational latency and command processing overhead.
12. The tape is said to run in a continuous loop, a method of speeding up access time to data.
13. A typical fee is $ 20 a month for 20 or more hours of access time, but rates and plans vary.
14. Normally, some records are accessed more frequently than others, and this tendency can be used to decrease average access time.
15. Owing to the advantages in high storage capacity, fast data transfer rate, and short access time, volume holographic memories (VHM) are considered to meet the needs.