1. The financial administrative functions include budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and personnel.
2. If discounts are offered but not taken, accounts payable have a very definite cost.
3. As a result the records were often distributed and accounts payable were collected in a haphazard manner.
4. An administrative support team handled such matters as payroll, accounts payable, purchasing, and employment sourcing.
5. Using a charge account creates an account payable.
6. Account Payable: A liability that results from a purchase of goods or services on open account.
7. Control prepayment and Account Payable payment term.
8. Be responsible for management of account payable and account receivable.
9. Purchasing support: order processing and follow - up, account payable check - up and pay, quotation, supplier evaluation, etc.
10. Using a charge account creates an account payable. Buying something such as a car on credit and issuing promissory note creates a liability called notes payable.
11. For another, the whole portfolio is more risky. 17% of the account payable belongs to low-income families with only 12% in 198
12. The Finance Department is looking for a trainee to assist the account payable accountant.
13. So we could owe money, and the best example that's account payable .