1. Accounts receivable management requires striking a balance between the cost of extending credit and the benefit received from extending credit.
2. The percentage loaned is again a function of the credit rating of the borrower and the quality of the accounts receivable.
3. A blanket lien is the least complex arrangement and is comparable to pledging accounts receivable. Sentence dictionary
4. Because of this, factoring is the most expensive form of accounts receivable financing.
5. Marketable securities, accounts receivable, and inventories are continually being converted into cash in the normal course of business.
6. The financial administrative functions include budgeting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, payroll and personnel.
7. Tuft's hospitals are heavily indebted to National Century, which lends money secured by hospital equipment and accounts receivable.
8. Here one finds a listing of assets such as marketable securities, accounts receivable, and inventories.
9. The four major categories of cur-rent assets held by most firms are cash, marketable securities, accounts receivable, and inventory.
10. Intel converted part of the delinquent accounts receivable to a loan last fall.
11. Interest expense will also be reduced since there will be a lower level of accounts receivable to finance.
12. Current assets, particularly accounts receivable and inventory, often represent the largest single category of asset investment for many firms.
13. Be constantly aware of how inflation discounts your accounts receivable.
14. Short-term loans are commonly employed to finance inventory and accounts receivable.
15. First, they provide financing of accounts receivable for borrowing firms.