1. certain advantages accrue to people when they reach adulthood
وقتی افراد به سن بلوغ میرسند امتیازات بخصوصی به آنها تعلق میگیرد.
2. savings accounts accrue interest
به حسابهای پسانداز بهره تعلق میگیرد.
3. Ability to think will accrue to you from good habits of study.
4. Interest will accrue on the account at a rate of 7%.
5. Interest will accrue until payment is made.
6. Interest will accrue if you keep your money in a savings account.
7. Money kept in a savings bank will accrue to you with interest.
8. Indeed, the penalties mostly accrue to people who have small families.
9. But remember that these cars accrue, and can withstand, significantly higher mileages than petrol cars, 50-90,000 being the norm.
10. Within a few weeks, they accrue a debt that negates the salary their recruiter had promised them.
11. No such advantage could accrue to wealthy daughters.
12. But wisdom does not automatically accrue to an individual because he or she lived through certain seminal events.
13. If significance is supposed to accrue with each repeated conjunction, it fails to do so for me.
14. Officials say the options will offer investors a longer time in which to accrue profits.
15. If you do not pay within 28 days, interest will accrue.