1. Since logical values are manipulated in the accumulator used for fixed-point binary arithmetic, no separate load and store instructions are required.
2. Multiple accumulator sets A way in which process switching may be speeded up is by the provision of multiple processor register Sets.
3. The accumulator was very heavy and had to be charged about once a month.
4. Store accumulator n in store location X are logically sufficient.
5. It was run on accumulator batteries which were filled with acid, and they were the big drawback.
6. A couple of minutes must pass before the accumulator vanes behind the hood re-energized the conductors and insulators.
7. Notice that a clear accumulator instruction can be seen as such an instruction with an implied operand value of zero.
8. The accumulator vanes within the hood energize the conductors and insulators of the capacitor to power this incandescent discharge.
9. Thus we have a processor register called the accumulator, the same length as a word of computer storage.
10. The accumulator was recharged after use by a pump driven by the steam engine.
11. The recovery of lead from waste lead accumulator by wet process and the preparation of tribasic lead sulfate are studied.
12. Applier with background in industry accumulator or SAP knowledge is preferred.
13. Furthermore, the storage unit of the non-volatile accumulator of the floating single-grid of the invention can repeatedly read-in, erase and read by conversed bias voltage.
14. This pointer counatisn any balance accumulator to allow YTD limit.