1. Ushers took an accurate count of the people assembled in the theatre.
بلیط فروشان شمارش دقیقی از افرادی که در تئاتر جمع شده بودند، انجام دادند
2. Emma's vision was so accurate that she didn't need glasses.
قدرت دید "اما" آنقدر دقیق بود که نیازی به عینک نداشت
3. In writing on the topic, Vergil used accurate information.
ورژیل در نگارش درباره آن موضوع، از اطلاعات دقیقی استفاده نمود
4. an accurate answer
5. an accurate thermometer
6. i cannot yet form an accurate picture of what happened
هنوز نمیتوانم آنچه را که اتفاق افتاد دقیقا در نظرم مجسم کنم.
7. It's impossible to be accurate about these things.
8. The model of the village is accurate down to the last detail.
9. The brochure tries to give a fair and accurate description of each hotel.
10. She gave an accurate account of the case.
11. The figures they have used are just not accurate.
12. The police are trying to obtain a more accurate picture of crime levels.
13. His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
14. He has made an accurate measurement of my garden.
15. Accurate identification of these birds is difficult.
16. Modern missiles are so accurate because their flight is controlled by computer.
17. Police have stressed that this is the most accurate description of the killer to date.
18. The number is accurate to three decimal places.
19. Accurate measurement is very important in science.
20. The film is not an accurate portrayal of his life.