فعل ناگذر ( intransitive verb )
حالات: aches, aching, ached
• (1) تعریف: to produce or experience a dull, constant pain.
• مترادف: hurt, pain, smart, throb, twinge
• مشابه: gnaw, pinch, suffer
- My leg muscles are aching after all that climbing.
- I've got the flu and I ache all over.
• (2) تعریف: to feel pity, compassion, or sadness.
• مترادف: agonize, feel for, grieve, sorrow
• مشابه: lament, mourn, pity, suffer
- Her heart was aching for the injured athlete.
• (3) تعریف: (informal) to yearn.
• مترادف: crave, hanker, hunger, long, pine, yearn
• مشابه: desire, need, pant, want
- The soldiers were aching to be back home.
اسم ( noun )
مشتقات: achingly (adv.)
• : تعریف: a dull, constant pain.
• مترادف: hurt, pain, soreness, throb, twinge
• مشابه: affliction, discomfort, distress, heartache, misery, pang, smart, suffering
- I have an ache in my right shoulder from scrubbing the floor.