1. To his acolytes, he is known simply as 'the Boss'.
2. His acolyte preceded him and the two officers in charge made no move to interfere.
3. The cults would be the prime targets: their acolytes would be dispersed, their leaders bought off or incarcerated.
4. The acolyte Rizla clears his throat to deliver the lecture.
5. His acolytes wore head-dresses of these feathers and carried gold staves and shields in temple processions.
6. Mr Segni's acolytes have collected more than 600,000 signatures in favour of his three referendums.
7. Slowly he and his acolytes processed up the center aisle, carrying the small ball of flame.
8. I doubt there has been a more devoted acolyte of the economic gospel of Ronald Reagan than Mr Symington.
9. Or I, who makes me sad ? The acolyte.
10. Grandmother Chen and the " acolyte " had already stolen away.
11. Acolyte: A servitor of a mage who does not perform magic, but believes in its power.
12. Acolyte: Damn these intruders! They must not interfere with the master's plan!
13. Acolyte: Faster, my brethren! If we lose the shipment, the master will have our hides!
14. Acolyte 500 + 2 bonus to self spell skills ( body, mind, spirit ).
15. A Paulson acolyte, fellow former Goldman Sachs banker Neel Kashkari, was put in charge of the initiative at the treasury.