1. pushing this button will activate the machine
با فشار این دکمه ماشین به کار میافتد.
2. Cooking fumes may activate the alarm.
3. We must activate the youth to study.
4. Its special property is that it can activate most of the genes that are required in the mature muscle.
5. What does it mean to activate an algorithm, or to embody it in physical form?
6. Press Alt-Z to activate the macro for double-spaced indented paragraphs.
7. Their purpose is to activate local debate but on terms laid down by the dominant ideology.
8. Whitlock used his personal ID card to activate the lift and tapped his foot apprehensively as he waited for it to arrive.
9. Let stand about 3 minutes for yeast to activate. Add Cheddar cheese, blue cheese and 2 cups flour.
10. That seems to activate the cerebral cortex in the parietal lobes more than in the frontal lobes.
11. Do not activate them on a package until it is intended to proceed with the work.
12. The different ways in which superantigens activate T cells casts light on the pathogenesis of infectious disease.
13. All of them are an attempt to activate non-governmental organizations and, through them, civil society in the south.
14. Less reciprocal discourse will also activate schemata.