1. The technology of link adaption (LA), automatic gain control (AGC) and 8PSK demodulation is the core technology in GSM/EDGE baseband system.
2. The experimental results indicate the dark adaption time of drivers has great difference.
3. The novel lends itself to adaption as a film.
4. Deals with the physiological adaption of winter wheat seedling's root to soil drought.
5. Cut : Dynamic cut. Perfect adaption to the natural shape of the hand.
6. ObjectiveTo investigate the colonic hyperplastic and absorptive adaption in short bowel rats.
7. Cultural Adaption: I do not know because I never had a partner from a different culture.
8. Contrast, adaption, think differently, that all I want to say.
9. The root system has adaption ability and automatic regulation ability to circumstance conditions or cultivation methods.
10. The paper gives the structure and also the adaption algorithm of the OWBE.
11. The results showed that the adaption of Lolium was higher than Poa and Festuca.
12. A watermarking intensity adaption scheme is proposed based on vision masking of initial image.
13. Internalisation of popular dress-code, adaption to social-normative expections.
14. One reason cassette players and other consumer electronics are played so loud, Hull said, is the phenomenon of auditory adaption.