1. Societies need to develop highly adaptive behavioural rules for survival.
2. Weights are adaptive coefficients within the network that determine the intensity of the input signal.
3. You need a flexible and adaptive approach in devising your ground plan for bargaining.
4. All species within a given adaptive zone compete intensively.
5. Protocol 2 studied the phenomenon of adaptive cytoprotection in response to mild irritation of the duodenal mucosa in the three experimental groups.
6. The adaptive technologies that cOmputers bring us started Out as huge, conspicuous, and centralized.
7. To date, adaptive systems rely on three general classes of smart materials.
8. In terms of biological evolution, complex adaptive systems seek patterns and learn from their interactions with the environment.
9. It is adaptive for animals not to mate with members of other species.
10. Neither found Darwin's detailed theory of adaptive evolution very useful.
11. Certainly this frontal lobe role in adaptive behavior is linked to the mechanisms of selective attention.
12. As such, intellectual development is adaptive.
13. They can be made adaptive so that each packet learns how to work with others and how to perform its task better.
14. One approach is to seek an adaptive explanation.
15. The chance of discovering another adaptive peak by crossing over an adaptive valley would be negligibly small.