1. Five and eleven add up to sixteen.
2. The various building programmes add up to several thousand new homes.
3. For a hit show, profits can add up to millions of dollars.
4. These clues don't really add up to very much .
5. The numbers add up to exactly 100.
6. The figures add up to 450.
7. Their proposals do not add up to any real help for the poor.
8. Rising prison population and overcrowding add up to a real crisis.
9. His evidence didn't really add up to very much .
10. Can you arrange the numbers in groups that add up to 10?
11. Adoption is expensive: fees and travel costs can add up to $ 20, 000 a child.
12. All these issues add up to political fire works on Capitol Hill before Congress loosens its purse strings.
13. Together these add up to good badger country.
14. So does that add up to conflict for the pubs; healthy drinking verses healthy profit?