1. he had the quirk of addressing his wife as "ahmad agha"
او این عادت عجیب را داشت که زنش را ((احمد آقا)) صدا میزد.
2. Addressing customers in their own language helps create goodwill.
3. He had a strange quirk of addressing his wife as Mrs Smith.
4. I was rather daunted by the thought of addressing such an audience.
5. He always spoke as if he were addressing a public meeting.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Addressing envelopes all day long is dreary work.
8. What's the correct etiquette when addressing a judge?
9. A woman was addressing the crowd through a loudspeaker.
10. He is still addressing rallies in his usual tub-thumping, arrogant way.
11. He was shot dead while addressing an election rally.
12. We are committed to addressing this matter thoroughly.
13. Are the addressing modes provided the same as for data manipulation instructions?
14. Using the thematic approach, plays are performed addressing health issues, thus conveying the message in an accessible form.
15. Addressing Honderich's work on its own terms, one must question whether he demonstrates the complete vacuity of Conservative thinking.