1. to adhere to a principle
به عقیدهای وفادار ماندن
2. cement does not adhere well to glass
سیمان درست به شیشه نمیچسبد.
3. A smooth, dry surface helps the tiles adhere to the wall.
4. All members of the association adhere to a strict code of practice.
5. Once in the bloodstream, the bacteria adhere to the surface of the red cells.
6. Plain ordinary dream, we used the only adhere to the belief to support the dream.
7. The eggs of these fish adhere to plant leaves.
8. The tiles may not adhere properly if you do not use the correct glue.
9. Those who adhere to the principles of wisdom, have right attitudes, and true to their words and discharge their duties with responsibility are loved by people.
10. He urged them to adhere to the values of Islam which defend the dignity of man.
11. Glue will adhere the tiles to the wallboard.
12. How many people actually adhere to this view?
13. Small particles adhere to the seed.
14. We adhere to the principles of equal rights and freedom of expression for all.
15. Abdominal tissues sometimes adhere after an operation.