1. adjusting the television set for a brighter picture
تنظیم دستگاه تلویزیون برای تصویر روشنتر
2. This button is for adjusting the volume.
3. Try adjusting your grip on the racket.
4. Paul smooth the comforter, adjusting it carefully about his father's neck.
5. Adjusting your tie is often a sign of nervousness.
6. My parents had trouble adjusting to living in an apartment.
7. It depicts a small-town world adjusting itself for an event it was certain would come to pass.
8. A workman adjusting a machine removed the fence and turned the machine by hand in order to do the job.
9. The adjusting device is located on the amplifier that the microphone is plugged into.
10. Costumers are fixing her hair, adjusting her breastplate and lacing up the back of her leather minidress.
11. Imagine an automatically adjusting price list, just change the discount structure or exchange rate and you get a complete new document.
12. Initiating progress Adjusting to given changes is one thing; initiating changes, particularly desirable changes, is something else again.
13. Adjusting to her style of leadership must have been a learning process for not only the maintenance man.
14. The method used for the adjusting process is called the learning rule.