1. Objective: Ampulla being obstructed can cause cholestasis and pancreatic juice regurgitation.
2. The ampulla comprises about half of the oviductal length.
3. The ampulla and isthmus of uterine tube consists of mucous tunic. . .
4. Peripheral lesion of head and ampulla of pancreas; Ultrophonic probe; Partition rotation; Screening; Lesion.
5. Objective To observe the features of vortex ampulla and its collecting veins in normal eyes.
6. It is suggested that the development of epithelial cells in isthmus of fetal fallopian tube should be earlier than that in ampulla and fimbria.
7. Objective:To evaluate CT diagnostic value of carcinoma of vaters ampulla .
8. Objective:To evaluate the role of computed tomography (CT), in diagnosis of the duodenal ampulla cancer.
9. Objective : To evaluate the value of CT and MRI in diagnosis of cancer around ampulla.
10. Objective To probe the value of gastroduodenal water window in ultrasonic diagnosis of ampulla carcinoma.
11. Objective To evaluate the effect of plastic operation of ampulla after anterior resection for low rectal carcinoma.
12. Methods: The CT and MRI studies of 37 cases with cancer around ampulla confirmed by surgical pathology were reviewed retrospectively and compared with the CT findings of 25 cases of normal abdomen.
13. The shape of renal hilus is rhombus and irregularfrequently. The renal pelvis appears in shape of ampulla in most of the cases. The shape ofthe kidney does not correlate with age and sex.
14. In ultrasonic diagnosis of duodenum cancer 7 cases, the 5 cases was correct and another carcinoma of ampulla of Vater 2 cases were identified.