1. So you're driven to animalistic puffery.
2. In America, the animalistic automatons at Chuck E. Cheese entertain (and sometimes terrify) children with their inelegant, slack-jawed singing, spastic motions, and soulless, lifeless eyes.
3. It is a class with an animalistic hierarchy, and popularity rules.
4. When Rexxar engages an opponent, his animalistic nature grants him even greater proficiency in single combat.
5. Humanity in its most animalistic behaviour.
6. Still others present animalistic aspects, with feathery, furry and leathery qualities, that can be spotted, dotted and printed like young wildlife .
7. Love is sex, life being, immediate, animalistic.
8. But the wolf is not just the male seducer, he also represents all the asocial, animalistic tendencies within ourselves.
9. If you see a bear fairly close, make human noise, not a high - pitched or animalistic sound.
10. I'm also interested in the ferociousness that motherhood creates and how animalistic we become after we have children, and ultimately what it means to protect them.
11. The affinity between male and female animals is purely sensual, or animalistic.
12. Empathy is not possible for a limited, defective, egocentric or animalistic human organism.