• nameless, of an unknown person
• if you remain anonymous when you do something, you do not let people know that you were the person who did it.
• something that is anonymous does not reveal who you are.
• you can say that something is anonymous when it has no interesting features.
• application from an unknown person, appeal from an unknown person
• donation which has been made by a nameless donor, donation by an anonymous giver
• electronic mail message that is sent by a third party in order to preserve the secrecy of the sender's identity
• (internet) widely-used protocol that allows users to access files from an internet ftp site without requiring user identification
• letter written by a nameless author, letter by an unknown person
• letter sent on the internet with its sender's identity hidden
• internet site that anonymously forwards user email messages to various addresses (by omitting the user's identity before sending the messages)
• server which allows one to send letters or messages through it in a manner that hides the sender's identity
• testing in which the one being tested remains nameless
• creation by an unknown artist
alcoholics anonymous• organization which provides group meetings and group support for ...