1. you can send your complaints anonymously
می توانید شکایات خود را بدون ذکر نام ارسال نمایید.
2. The latest photographs were sent anonymously to the magazine's Paris headquarters.
3. Acting on information given to them anonymously, the police arrested him.
4. TheBurglar. com invites people to anonymously post details of stolen goods.
5. The surprising thing is that he published this anonymously.
6. The are willing to describe cases anonymously, though it would be more helpful if people were prepared to be named.
7. Students were asked to complete, anonymously, after each course, a three-page questionnaire dealing with the above-mentioned aspects.
8. One woman writing anonymously to a women's magazine told of her distress at a particularly dehumanizing gynaecological examination.
9. Votes are taken anonymously, as is the continental tradition, by a show of hands.
10. Now you can anonymously let it all hang out online.
11. The brewery employs people to visit its pubs anonymously to quantify the effects of these charters.
12. It will always be easy to post information anonymously, or from a country where you face little danger of legal action.
13. The donation was made anonymously.
14. The manuscripts were submitted anonymously.