• science of designing and building structures; layout, formation, arrangement; building style or method; design of a computer and its components (computers)
• architecture is the art of designing and constructing buildings.
• the architecture of a building is the style in which it is constructed.
• monthly american magazine devoted to the aesthetics of architecture and current issues related to architecture
bachelor of architecture
• graduate with a bachelor's degree in the field of architecture, b.a.
client server architecture
• model for a system in which most of the data processing is performed by a server
common object request broker architecture
• (internet) (internet) standard for software interoperability (set of common, object-oriented interfaces that can communicate on various platforms), corba
• method of programming the different components of computers
distributed internet applications architecture
• group of technologies developed by microsoft and used to build applications that can run on the internet, dna (computers)
extended industry standard architecture
• type of extended bus, eisa
• ornate or elaborate architecture
insurance application architecture
• (computers) model developed by ibm for the insurance industry (helps insurance companies integrate information technology into their businesses), iaa
landscape architecture• designing of landscapes an ...