1. deforestation is arguably one of today's most important problems
از بین بردن جنگلها شاید یکی از مهمترین مسائل امروز است.
2. The book is arguably a potential best seller.
3. They are arguably the most important band since The Rolling Stones.
4. He is arguably the world's best football player.
5. He is arguably the best actor of his generation.
6. Arguably, the monarchy worked well for many centuries.
7. Arguably, the drug should not have been made available before it had been thoroughly tested.
8. John sings very well though Peter is arguably the better actor.
9. The recording is arguably a little close but otherwise fine.
10. And the ending is slightly unsatisfactory, arguably deficient in the final twist or flourish.
11. As the boundaries between biology and technology are arguably dissolving, so the relationships between humans become unstable.
12. He is arguably the third most powerful political figure in the state, after Gov.
13. Although arguably the most constructive approach, this is usually the one which creates the greatest controversy.
14. Arguably, the Club has set the standards for other to follow - and very healthy it looks on them too.