1. they treated us very arrogantly
آنها با تکبر زیاد با ما رفتار کردند.
2. He backed out arrogantly and without apology.
3. He arrogantly imputed stupidity to anyone who disagreed with him.
4. The authorities had behaved arrogantly, she said.
5. Self-assured as ever, Abdullah's watchful eyes moved warily, arrogantly.
6. Ali swaggered arrogantly into the boxing ring, as if he had already won the fight.
7. It presides ostentatiously on the horizon line, arrogantly usurping the monumental function of grand public buildings of the past.
8. The armed man arrogantly questioned him for a moment and he was answered deferentially and quickly.
9. The consular porter strode arrogantly ahead with his light swinging.
10. The Beeswax candle said arrogantly as if she was the hostess of the party.
11. Later, Simpson arrogantly claimed: "We won't lose another game. "
12. They resented his treating them so arrogantly.
13. Jeff: He is indeed arrogantly lovely.
14. And they are arrogantly hopeless at learning foreign languages.