1. As the astronomic navigation developing, the hardware and software in star sensor is improved very quickly.
2. It refers to special astronomic events that will happen in 20
3. To measure astronomic distances one takes as a unit that distance which light travels in a year.
4. The ancient astronomic observatory, about 80 kms northeast of Skopje, is more than 000 years old.
5. This week there were two big developments in astronomic science.
6. For the astronomic navigation research, it is required to develop an all-sky autonomous star-field identification simulation system based on CCD star sensor.
7. Eclipse is a very intriguing astronomic phenomenon.
8. The results show that the model can analyze the change of tidal level influenced by astronomic tide and typhoon together and fit for the request of storm surge forecast.
9. London has just hosted the annual Frieze Art Fair, which has become synonymous with the big-spending rich and super-rich as they pay astronomic sums for choice paintings and sculptures.
10. The environmental impact of this population increase is bound to be astronomic.
11. Finally, it is suggested that the occurrence time of Tangshan earthquake was probably associated with the current astronomic conditions.
12. This is a useful device for business presentations and astronomic purposes.
13. In order to study recent developing status of measuring technology of distance, the measuring methods of distance in various scales from astronomic to microcosmic are summarized.
14. For over two years, I continued to forecast that El Nino was on the way from my astronomic calculations.