1. his comments smack of atheism
اظهاراتش حاکی از عدم اعتقاد به خداوند است.
2. He then segued into a discussion of atheism.
3. She's troubled by her son's inclination toward atheism.
4. The devil divides the world between atheism and superstition. George Herbert
5. Atheism is rooted in science and reason, and atheists distrust anything that contradicts science or outrages reason. (85% of the members of America's national academy of science reject God. ). Dr T. P. Chia
6. When it finds expression in atheism then we have religion there also, for Truth is the atheism of the atheist.
7. Atheism for Marxism is not an optional extra or a mere facet but the very essence of it.
8. All thinking people tend to agree more with atheism than theism, even though they may not be anti-religion. Dr T. P. Chia
9. Atheism turns out to be too simple. If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning. C. S. Lewis
10. Atheism, agnosticism and free thinkers are the products of rational thinking, skeptical inquiry and critical analysis, which severely put religious belief on the defensive. Dr T. P. Chia
11. Atheism is not anti-God but is strongly opposing any religion that creates the existence of God and use it to corrupt and control the human mind. The atheists reject the existence of God. God does not exist – but they are not necessarily irreligious. They can be believers of any spiritual belief that is not God- based. They are just as ethical and moral as religious believers. Dr T. P. Chia
12. He concludes, not by committing himself to atheism but showing empathy with it.
13. Shortly before his death Carlile had abandoned atheism for what Berman calls a confused form of mystical theism.
14. Atheism is against God-based religion which is illusive, mysterious and dogmatic, and which has convinced people to believe in something that is imaginative, incomprehensive and inconceivable. Dr T. P. Chia
15. Atheism is a non- prophet organization. George Carlin