1. Critics say the group has atomized around several leaders.
2. Like our oral culture, our society is atomized, disparate and largely obsessed with trivia.
3. For proper combustion it is necessary to atomize the propellants.
4. Combined they packed enough punch atomize Bloodied Spirit.
5. Asmodeus stiffened as the beam engulfed him, let out a roar of disapproval and was promptly atomized.
6. Their vision was of functionally integrated systems and ordered hierarchies, transcending the atomized, petty divisions of party politics.
7. The nozzle with 4 swirl slots is propitious to atomize at low pressure for serous lime.
8. The tube is finally heated to a temperature of about 2700 ℃ to atomize the sample.
9. In the paper we define two concepts: atomic work unit and atomic function unit, and then modularize business flow and atomize module layers.