1. They hid me from the police in their attic.
2. Their new house has four storeys including the attic.
3. He housed his old books in the attic.
4. I went to the attic and dug out Grandad's medals.
5. These stairs will take you up to the attic.
6. We'd better clean out the attic this week.
7. We fixed up the attic as a study.
8. He's clearing rubbish out of the attic.
9. You'll find a dusty attic up these stairs.
10. Her tiny attic room had poor ventilation and in summer it became unbearably stuffy.
11. It was pitch dark in the attic.
12. We need the steps to get into the attic.
13. Lea decided to turn out the attic.
14. I unearthed the portrait from the attic.
15. They decided to give the attic a spring clean.