1. In her autobiography she occasionally refers to her unhappy schooldays.
2. She has just written her autobiography.
3. The novel is a thinly disguised autobiography.
4. His autobiography has sold more than 3000 copies in hardback.
5. They published an extract from his autobiography.
6. Lee Iaccoco's Autobiography was acknowledged to be number one on the best - seller list of 198
7. His autobiography was written late in life.
8. He has spilled his guts in his new autobiography.
9. His autobiography provides an illuminating insight into his mind.
10. His autobiography is padded with boring anecdotes.
11. Her new book is a continuation of her autobiography.
12. His sisters thought that his autobiography was disloyal to the family.
13. In her autobiography, she describes the song's genesis late one night in a Dublin bar.
14. He published his autobiography last autumn.
15. His autobiography never sold very well and was soon remaindered.