1. the swiss central bank enjoys a considerable measure of autonomy
بانک مرکزی سوئیس از استقلال داخلی قابل ملاحظهای برخوردار است.
2. Activists stepped up their demands for local autonomy last month.
3. Demonstrators demanded immediate autonomy for their region.
4. Branch managers have full autonomy in their own areas.
5. The subsidiary companies will now have more autonomy.
6. They demand self - autonomy for the Palestinians.
7. Schools have gained greater autonomy from government control.
8. She sets a high value on autonomy.
9. The universities are anxious to preserve their autonomy from central government.
10. Head office is giving the regional offices more autonomy.
11. The six fractious republics are demanding autonomy.
12. Each of the area managers enjoys considerable autonomy in the running of his own area.
13. Foster indicates how commitment to relative autonomy of the political, ideological and economic generates accounts which look very like traditional functionalism.
14. When we deny autonomy to our 10-year-old, are we too guilty of bad faith?