1. she was averse to reporters and the press
او از خبرنگاران و روزنامهها بیزار بود.
2. he is not averse to joking during class
او با شوخی سر کلاس مخالفتی ندارد.
3. We are averse to such noisy surroundings.
4. I was not averse to fighting with any boy who challenged me.
5. I am not averse to a dance party and a good mean after a week's hard work.
6. He seems to be averse to hard work.
7. I'm not averse to a drop of whisky after dinner.
8. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I'm not averse to the occasional cigar.
9. She was so self-conceited that she was averse to all advice from others.
10. Few MPs are averse to the attention of the media.
11. I mentioned it to Kate and she wasn't averse to the idea.
12. He's not averse to publicity, of the right kind.
13. Some banks are risk averse .
14. Top left: Rachel isn't averse to peeling paint or chipped objetsd'art.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!